A World Class Solar Module Manufacturer
As a member of the Hanwha Group, one of South Korea’s eight largest corporations, Hanwha Q CELLS is backed by a strong partner with a proud 65-year history. At the center of it all, is their group´s belief and desire to lead a sustainable future for both mankind and the planet.
Hanwha Q CELLS has a strong heritage that dates back to its foundation as Q.CELLS SE in Germany in 1999, when it began as a true pioneer of advanced solar cell technology. Since then, Q.CELLS quickly became one of the solar market leaders for its innovations in the PV industry. In 2012, Q.CELLS SE became part of the Hanwha Group, forming Hanwha Q CELLS. Then in February of 2015, the merging of Hanwha SolarOne and Hanwha Q CELLS established Hanwha Q CELLS Co. Ltd.
Today, Hanwha Q CELLS is a vertically integrated photovoltaics company and one of world´s top 5 Silicon Module Super League members. Hanwha Q CELLS are the only solar company in the world with a R&D network in 4 countries, manufacturing plants in 3 countries, and a sales network in more than 40 countries worldwide.
- Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY : Low levelised cost of electricity. Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 19.9 %.
- Innovative all -weather technology : Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- Enduring high performance : Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology1, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- Extreme Weather rating : High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
- STATE OF THE ART MODULE TECHNOLOGY : Q.ANTUM DUO combines cutting edge cell separation and innovative wiring with Q.ANTUM Technology.
- 12 year product warranty
- 25 year linear power output warranty